1. Select your client from the Client dropdown menu.
2. Select Upload LEDES Files from the Invoices tab dropdown or on the invoices page.
Note: BillingPoint currently accepted LEDES98B, LEDES98BI, and LEDES XML 2.1 invoice files for upload.
3. Review the video of the new workflow and choose Get Started. This popup appears on first use only.
4. Select the Billing Office & the Currency.
Your default office will auto-populated (but can be changed) and if you only have 1 client approved currency then currency will auto-populate.
5. Once the Billing Office & Currency are selected, click to browse or drag and drop your invoice files (we accept multiple files uploaded at once).
6. The system will show if each file is valid or not. For invalid files, the errors will be listed. Any invalid invoices must be corrected and replaced or removed to proceed with the upload process for any of the invoice files.
7. Once all files are valid, click Next in the top right corner.
If you navigate away from this page without clicking Next, the system will save the invoices as drafts.
8. Invoices will be auto-marked for submission to client, toggle this if you prefer to upload the invoices as a draft. Select the invoices that are submit to VAT Tax Regulations and add attachments as needed. Click Submit or Save as Draft in the top right corner to upload the files.
If you navigate away from this page, the system will save the invoices as drafts and will store any attachments.
9. You will be redirected to the Invoices list page. Invoices marked for Submission to Client will be validated against the client's billing rules. Invoices that pass validation will be submitted to the client.
10. If you chose Submit to Client when uploading, the invoice will either show Pending Approval or Failed as the status on the invoice list page. If the invoice is Pending Approval, it was successfully submitted to the client for approval and you are finished.
If the invoice is Failed, there are validation error(s) and it was not submitted to the client. Open the invoice by clicking on the blue invoice number to view the error(s). You can make corrections within the system or edit your LEDES file and re-upload.
11. If you did not choose Submit to Client when uploading, the invoice will be in Draft status. To submit the invoice, you can either check the box to the left of the invoice and click Submit to Client at the top of the page, or you can open the invoice by clicking on the blue Invoice Number and click Submit to Client within the invoice.