BillingPoint Release Notes - July 2021
Updated Jul 27, 2021
What's New for Vendors
- The Close BAR button is now hidden on the Edit BAR page for matters with fee arrangements to prevent accidental closure.
- When creating or editing a vendor, the office Country and City Fields are now required. If the Country selected is United States, the State Field will also be required.
What's New for Clients
- BillingPoint Admins can now restrict when Fee Arrangement Rules run.
- If the "Restrict when this rule runs" checkbox is unchecked, the rule will always be evaluated.
- When the "Restrict when this rule runs" checkbox is checked, the Liquid box must be populated and the rule will only be evaluated when the Liquid returns 'true'.
- To ensure proper calculations across all environments the 'client_base_total_fee_spend' is now utilized for determining total fee spend for TVD calculation purposes.
- Long invoice numbers are now wrapped for invoice 1.0 PDFs and the invoice 1.0 view.
- Adjustment reasons are now sorted alphabetically on the invoice review page for easier reading.
- All references to Hours (hrs) and Rate have been changed to Hours/Units (hrs/units) and Rate/Unit Cost. No changes will be made to "Effective Rate".
Resolved Vendor Issues
- When timekeepers are created in Master Settings they are displayed under the Active tab. Now Deleted timekeepers will show under the deleted tab.
- Archiving a Timekeeper for one client will no longer archive the same Timekeeper for other clients.
- The Unique Invoice Number rule now trims white space to prevent duplicate invoice numbers.
Resolved Client Issues
- Matters no longer disappear when selecting a header for an Invoice header edit.
Inline referenced article
© 2020 Onit, Inc.
docs.onit.com contains proprietary and confidential information owned by Onit, Inc. that is subject to copyright. Onit presents it exclusively to you for your sole use in conjunction with using Onit products. No portion of the materials contained herein may be used for any other purpose. No portion of the materials contained herein may be shared with third parties or reproduced in any form.