ELM Release Notes - Feb. 2021
Updated Feb 02, 2021
- When reposting an invoice from BillingPoint the invoice, legal entity, and allocation codes will be associated to a new matter in ELM.
- “Contacts/Involved Parties” tab has been changed to “Contacts” in the Matter App.
- The “Add Contact Involved Party” button now reads “Add Contact” in the right panel of the Matter App.
- The “Delete Contact Involvement” now reads “Delete Contact”, in the Matter Actions dropdown.
- The Commercial Matters and Migrated Matters saved views are no longer standard saved views in ELM.
- All instances of Employee ID have been changed to Timekeeper ID to align with BillingPoint terminology.
Inline referenced article
© 2020 Onit, Inc.
docs.onit.com contains proprietary and confidential information owned by Onit, Inc. that is subject to copyright. Onit presents it exclusively to you for your sole use in conjunction with using Onit products. No portion of the materials contained herein may be used for any other purpose. No portion of the materials contained herein may be shared with third parties or reproduced in any form.