- When a client attempts to change the matter currency on the Matter screen, the following message will display:
- “Please fill out the support ticket to request that the new matter currency be applied to all pending invoices on this matter. Note that the invoice currency will only be changed if the associated invoices does not have Paid status. [support ticket link].”
Once the currency change has been approved, the following message will show:
- A new Field called Current Rate USD is available in the TK and TK rate App. This Field will always display the client approved rate in US dollars.
- All grids on all Apps in ELM (e.g., Matter App, Vendor App, etc.) are now defaulted to the Simple grid filter option.
- A new configurable option is available to App Builders. Upon approval of invoices an additional modal dialog prompts confirmation of approval.
- System now correctly updates the Matter Manager field in the header, summary, and side panel section of Matter Records.
- Matter Manager is now correctly assigned on Matter creation.