Release Notes - Dec. 2018
Updated Jan 15, 2019
What's New: General
- When you click an "Approve and Next" button, we immediately remove the transaction from your pending work queue. So even if the approval takes some time to process, you won't see that transaction in the "My Pending Work" view on a dashboard grid, and it won't be counted as pending by suite counter widgets.
- The Reject Action in the Designer now has an "Endorsement" field. It's used to find a specific participant or participants to reject for: you enter a Liquid expression that evaluates to an endorsement ID.
What's New: React UI
- You can now use filtering in the history grid.
- Pie chart legends are now in alphabetical order.
- When you set a filter on a dashboard grid column that is narrow, the "clear filtering" icon will stay visible and clickable in cases where it previously would have been crowded out.
- Filtering of DateTime fields on the dashboard grid now fully supports time as well as date. Filtering by "On:" a date automatically converts into "After: [that date] 12:00 AM" plus "Before: [that date] 11:59PM".
- If a participant's endorsement action has been skipped because the Record was closed, we now mark them as having been "Skipped" instead of leaving a blank where the endorsement would have been.
- Counter widget configuration can now set the number of decimal places. You can set it in the range of 0-6, and then the widget will be limited to that many places, using rounding. Set it to 0 and you'll get rounding to the nearest whole number; set it to 2, and rounding will happen to the nearest hundredth.
- You can now use filtering in the Wizard grids. Want to quickly find one particular field? Filter on its name. Want to see all your Listcombo fields? Filter by that type.
- The Action "Find or Create Related Transaction" has been made more flexible. Previously the only option available was an "upsert": Now there is a new property called "Operation". Set this to "Upsert" and you'll get the same behavior as before. Select "Insert", and new transactions will be created, but existing ones will not be changed. Select "Update", and you get the converse, where existing transactions will be updated, but if no transaction is found then a new one will not be created.
- The App Changes log now includes the post data and App JSON.
- The App Changes log now has a feature to show the differences in App JSON between two different versions. Select two rows in the grid with the checkboxes at left, then click "Actions", and select "Show Diff".
Resolved Issues: General
- When creating a new Record in a ManyToMany relationship, you can now access details of the ManyToMany field during creation.
- When the corporation setting to require a comment for an App change is on, we were previously requiring a comment even just to execute a 'Recalc Transactions' Action. That's now fixed, and you can trigger such an Action without having to comment on it.
- When the corporation setting to require a comment for an App change is on, we were previously requiring a comment even just to execute a Daily Schedule business rule. That's now fixed, and you can trigger a business rule without having to comment on it.
Resolved Issues: React UI
- Fixed an issue that scrambled the image when you tried to print out the screen of your dashboard grid.
- Fixed an issue with the new "Export as CSV" feature where it was only outputting the Records on the current page of the dashboard grid, instead of all Records that match the current filtering.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a participant's approval date to show as a day early, if they were approved by proxy.
- A gauge widget that receives no data now tells you that it has no data.
Inline referenced article
© 2020 Onit, Inc.
docs.onit.com contains proprietary and confidential information owned by Onit, Inc. that is subject to copyright. Onit presents it exclusively to you for your sole use in conjunction with using Onit products. No portion of the materials contained herein may be used for any other purpose. No portion of the materials contained herein may be shared with third parties or reproduced in any form.