Release Notes - July 2020
Updated Jul 17, 2020
July 15 release
What's New - App Builder
- Most items in the Designer will no longer fill in with a default name of "New Action" (or Filter, or whatever it is) when you start them up. You'll have to enter a name yourself.
What's New - End User
- When Currency and Multicurrency Fields are empty, we now display a blank for them in the app dashboard grid, instead of 0.00. This makes it easier for you to tell apart ones that are empty from ones that actually contain 0 as an amount, and it avoids the confusion of having things that look like 0 be sorted as though they were less than negative numbers.
Resolved Issues - App Builder
- Health Check will no longer flag the system Field key_hash as nonexistent.
- Health Check will also no longer complain about Update Transaction actions that set relation fields.
Resolved Issues - End User
- If you tried to enter a filter for Date, DateTime, or Multicurrency Fields, but the column was near the right hand side of the grid, the filtering control could run off the right hand edge. It will now be smarter about locating itself on the page.
- Fixed an issue with input of Currency and Multicurrency fields into editable grids for users with non-English locale settings.
Inline referenced article
© 2020 Onit, Inc.
docs.onit.com contains proprietary and confidential information owned by Onit, Inc. that is subject to copyright. Onit presents it exclusively to you for your sole use in conjunction with using Onit products. No portion of the materials contained herein may be used for any other purpose. No portion of the materials contained herein may be shared with third parties or reproduced in any form.