What's New - App Builder
- A new App Setting called "Background Dashboard Totals" has been added.
Now an administrator can check that box: and the grid will show the rows as soon as possible, and then display the count a little bit later. Dashboard load time improvement will be noticeable when loading ~20,000+ Records.
- You can now specify colors to be associated with specific text values when displayed in pie charts and arc charts. For example, if you had charts showing sales in different countries, you could specify that Ireland would be a particular shade of green, and all the charts would then use that green. This is an optional setting that can be turned on by a system administrator.
- The "Used In" section now comes to UI Actions. Bring up a UI Action configuration, and see what Fields call it and whether it runs on launch.
- UI Actions can now set the content of a MultiSelect Field. You can use a comma-separated list of values; and for those who want to use a value with a comma in it, we also support JSON format. E.g.: North America,Europe
["General Electric","Onit, Inc."]
- If you create Records with the list synchronization feature, we now support setting MultiSelects with a comma-separated list of values.
- Pie and arc charts now have a new configuration option: Show Legend. If you uncheck this box, the widget won't have explanatory labels; to find out what a segment represents you have to run your pointer over it and see the tooltip. This is useful for small charts where the graphic can get crowded out by the legend.
- The Action type Recalculate Single Transaction can now be tuned to recalculate only specific Fields. (If you leave "Fields to Recalculate" blank, it'll default to the old behavior of updating all calculated fields in the App.)
- A Copy button has been added to the configuration page for Conditions.
What's New - End User
- The dialog box for a Manage Participants (Parametrized) Action now hides Fields that aren't relevant. For Add Participant you'll see New User but not Old User, for example.
Resolved Issues - App Builder
- Fixed an issue in the User Groups page in Administration that could cause an error.
- Fixed an issue that could throw an error for system administrators changing corporation settings.
Resolved Issues - End User
- If you navigated to a suite widget dashboard after your session timed out, each individual widget would send you an error message about it, which was a bit excessive. We've toned things down a bit and now you should just get one message.
- Fixed an issue with the dialog box for a Manage Participant (Parametrized) Action in corporations with many users that could cause the entire browser to temporarily freeze.
- Fixed an issue with the graphical time picker that affected IE11 users. The minute hand now lands where you click, instead of slightly off.
- Fixed an issue where mousing over an event on a timeline widget could display a tooltip with a date one day earlier than it should.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused filtered Listcombo Fields to display the wrong options in their drop down box.