- Apps Receive Emails - Assigns an email address to the App and allows the App to receive emails via the email address.
- Background Email Notifications - Email notifications will not show in the activity panel.
- Badges - Enables the use of badges in the App. See Using Badges to Enhance App Orchestration Visibility and Workflow for more information.
- Buffered Layouts - Allows App to buffer load (i.e., preload) dashboard layouts for faster page load.
- Launch Wizard in Drawer - When enabled this feature launches Apps in a side drawer instead of in a pop-up style.
- React Advanced Designer - This feature enables the React styled Advanced Designer. This feature is no longer considered beta.
- React UI - This feature turns on the 'React UI' for the Onit environment. This feature is no longer considered beta.
- Solution Packaging - This feature enables Solution Packaging. This feature is no longer considered beta.
- Enable Process Builder from Advanced Designer - This feature enables launching Process Builder from within the Advanced Designer.
- Enable Visual Form Builder from Advanced Designer - This feature enables launching the Visual Form Builder form within Advanced Designer.
- Hide Business Logic Buttons in Advanced Designer - This setting hides the nodes in the Designer for Actions, Business Rules, Buttons, and Conditions, thereby forcing App creators to use Process Builder.
- Preload Transaction Counts for App Panels- This setting preloads the number of Records (including Related Records and Sibling Records). Without this setting turned on the Record count will first display 0 and then update the count.
- Enable Translations - reveals the Language page in the admin section.
Cached Metadata - This setting stores certain App function in a cache for faster launch.
For example, with this setting turned on, an App with many Fields that is launched frequently will launch faster. This setting is especially helpful when creating several sequential Records in a complicated App.
- Advanced Visualizations - This feature enables suite-dashboard level filters. This feature requires Enable LPM Features to be enabled.
- Enable Collapsible Atom Side Panels - Activity and Participant sections become collapsible.
- Switch to Onit's New Look - This feature switches the Onit environment to the 'New Look', available starting Feb. 2021. This feature will no longer be considered beta when the 'New Look' is pushed to all environments in June 2021.
Enable Cascading Combos - This feature lets an Admin define a hierarchy of Listcombos that all refer to one list.
For example, a Listcombo hierarchy might look like the following: Area of Law > Matter Type > Matter Sub-Type. In this hierarchy lower levels hide automatically until the ones above them have a value. Similarly, lower levels are automatically filtered by all higher levels.
To use the Enable Cascading Combos feature Cached Metada must be enabled.
- Document Filtering (ATP mode) - This feature lets users filter for attachment file names on grids. In the Wizard Admins are able to opt files into further indexing for filtering on content within attachments.