Below is a list of the out-of-box invoice notifications (listed by the name of the Action). If necessary, you can edit these notifications (e.g., edit their name, subject, and body), disable them, or add new notifications.
- Invoice is Held: Sends an email indicating that an invoice has been “held” because it failed validation.
- Invoice is ready for approval notification: Sends an email when a Participant becomes active (e.g., when it is their turn to approve an invoice). Participants are activated when an invoice enters the Phase that they are assigned to.
- Notify Vendor Billing Contacts when EPD Applied to Invoice: This action sends an email to the vendor's billing contacts notifying them that an early payment discount was taken on an invoice.
- Notify Vendor Billing Contacts when Invoice Disputed: Sends an email to the invoice’s vendor notifying him/her that the invoice was rejected. The invoice vendor email is retrieved via Liquid from the invoice’s associated Record in Onit.
- Notify Vendor Billing Contacts when new TVD tier is reached: This action sends an email to the vendor's billing contacts to notify them that the total fee spend for this client has entered the next tier of the effective tiered volume discount (TVD) program.
- Psb_new_comment: Sends an email whenever a new comment is added to an invoice in BillingPoint either by the client or the vendor.
Comment Added Notification: Sends an email to the appropriate recipients when a client makes a comment on an invoice within Onit.
Note: Each notification should be explicitly configured to go to the appropriate recipient. The out-of-the-box configuration does not ensure that the appropriate recipient has been set.
Note: By default, no notification is sent upon approval of an invoice. You can create this notification if necessary.