Requesting a New Client Timekeeper Rate
1. Select your client from the Switch Client menu.
2. Under the Timekeeper tab on the top blue bar, select Manage Client Rates.
3. Click the New Rate button.
4. Fill out the New Client Timekeeper Rate form. You will have to select your timekeeper from the account timekeeper list. Fill out the required fields (note: the effective date should be prior to any time that will be billed). If you need to edit anything in the timekeeper’s profile (such as default rate or staff classification) you can use the edit button in the left column. If your client utilizes custom Staff Classifications, they will be available in the dropdown for selection. Click Send for the timekeeper to be sent to the client for approval.
5. On the client timekeeper list, you will then see the new timekeeper listed with a rate in the Pending Rate column.
6. Once the client has approved the rate, the rate will then show in the Approved Rate column and you can bill for that timekeeper at that rate.
Information for Matter Level Timekeeper Rates can be found here.